Penn and Wharton COVID-19 wellness information for students:
- Use PennOpen Pass on a daily basis. You must have a Green Pass to be in a Wharton building.
- Schedule a screening test once every 2 weeks throughout the fall semester (those with an approved COVID-19 vaccine exemption should test twice weekly).
- If you receive a Red Pass for non-compliance, visit the Compliance FAQ to learn how to get back to Green Pass status.
- Check the University’s announcements page, Public Health Guidance page, and student FAQ for the most up-to-date information.
- Contact the COVID Resource Center with any questions.