Quick-Question Advising is limited to 10-15 minute sessions for questions about issues with impending deadlines. A different advisor will be on call each day to see students on a first-come, first-served basis. The Quick-Question Advising schedule for the week of February 18:
- Monday: 12:30-3:30
- Tuesday: 12:30-3:30
- Wednesday: 12:30-3:30
- Thursday: 12:30-3:30
- Friday: 12:30-3:30
Advising Appointments: To make an appointment with an advisor, use the online appointment scheduler or contact your advisor directly. (Note that appointments can only be scheduled up to two weeks in advance.)
Peer Advising: To make an appointment with a peer advisor, use the online appointment scheduler.
Vice Dean Office Hours: To make an appointment with the Vice Dean, use the online appointment scheduler.
CAPS Huntsman Hall Hours: Modified hours the week of February 18:
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 2:00-7:00pm
- Thursday and Friday: No CAPS Huntsman hours
Courtney Hutchison, a licensed social worker and psychotherapist, will be available in JMHH 418 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 3:00-7:00 p.m. | Thursdays, 2:00-7:00 p.m. | Fridays, 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. There are three ways to see Courtney:
- Schedule an hour-long initial assessment with Courtney by calling CAPS (215.898.7021, press 2) during business hours and identifying yourself as Wharton student seeking to see the clinician in Huntsman.
- Schedule a brief consultation by emailing Courtney at email@example.com or by stopping by and seeing if the door is open. Courtney may be able to see students for follow-up or brief individual counseling at Huntsman, depending on availability.
- Drop-in visits are also possible if the door is open and Courtney is available.
Note: Students having an urgent concern or needing to speak to a clinician right away, are strongly encouraged to call CAPS 24/7 (215.898.7021, press 1) or visit CAPS’ main office at 3624 Market Street during business hours.
For more information on this program, please see these Frequently Asked Questions.