We invite you to be a part of part of enhancing student well-being at Wharton by collaboratively planning an event for the entire Wharton undergraduate community.
The Undergraduate Division student life team is open to all of your ideas and eager to partner with you in making Wharton a supportive and caring community for everyone!
Please note the following expectations to receive funding:
- At least two Wharton student organizations must collaborate to host the event.
- The application must be submitted at least 15 business days before the proposed event.
- The event must be open to all Wharton undergraduates.
- The event must be themed around one or more of the eight dimensions of wellness: emotional, physical, occupational, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, and financial
- The sponsoring student organizations will be responsible for executing the event. The Undergraduate Division will help market the event.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lee Kramer, Director of Student Life.