Declaring a Concentration

Students may declare a concentration beginning the spring semester of their sophomore year. It is recommended that students declare a concentration by no later than the end of their junior year. Students may add or change concentrations at any time prior to graduation.

Students are strongly encouraged to meet with their assigned advisor before declaring their concentration. Students can also meet with a concentration advisor to discuss specific courses and their academic interests in that particular field of study.

To declare/add, change, or drop a concentration, students should submit this form. If additional information is needed, an academic advisor will follow up with the student.