Grade Grievance Process

Students who wish to have a course grade reviewed must first attempt to resolve the issue with the course instructor. If the issue is not satisfactorily resolved after meeting with the course instructor, students can appeal to the chair of the department in which the course is offered. All grade grievances must be initiated before the end of the semester following the one in which the course was completed. Grievances brought forward after this time period will not be considered. Note that this process does not apply to study abroad courses.