Failing Grades

Please note the folowing:

  • An F in a course will permanently remain on the transcript and will be factored in when calculating a student’s cumulative GPA.
  • If a student receives an F in a required course, the course must be retaken.
  • If a student receives an F in a non-required course, they may repeat the course if desired.
  • If a course is retaken, the new grade will not replace the original F, both grades will be counted toward the cumulative GPA, and the student will receive credit for the repeated course.