Exceptions to Academic Policies

Exceptions to the Wharton undergraduate academic policies can only be granted by approval of the Undergraduate Petitions Committee. Students who wish to petition the Committee should submit a petition to the Undergraduate Division.

Dual-degree students should address their petitions for degree requirement exceptions to the school(s) whose degree requirements are affected. Dual-degree students who are seeking other exceptions (such as a late drop, late add, late withdrawal, or late change of grade type) should submit their petition to their home school. In some cases, a petition to both schools will be required.