The student life team offers appointments to answer co-curricular questions, refer students to resources, and address questions or concerns related to the specific areas highlighted under each staff member below:
Overview of Student Life at Wharton
Whether it involves being a leader within a club, organizing a conference, competing for the Cohort Cup, or having fun with classmates at a Wharton tradition, there are numerous ways for students to get involved at Wharton. Follow the links below to learn more about the many co-curricular opportunities available to you at Wharton.
- Cohorts—make lifelong friends and connections by getting involved in your cohort.
- Clubs and other student organizations—engage with the Wharton and Penn community and develop your leadership skills by joining clubs, a business fraternity, or a sponsored student organization.
- Class events—get to know your classmates and develop your Wharton network through unique, class-wide co-curricular experiences. Log in to Campus Groups to find events for your class.
- Programs and initiatives—engage with alumni and faculty, gain leadership and professional skills, and expand your network through co-curricular activities, including alumni-student and mentorship opportunities.
Meet the Student Life Team
The Undergraduate Student Life team’s mission is to create an inclusive, equitable, and engaging undergraduate community where all students feel empowered to reach their leadership potential, feel a sense of belonging, and have the resources to thrive.
We accomplish this through the following areas:
- Mentorship and community building
- Career exploration/professional development
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Civic engagement
Lee Kramer, email@example.com
Aman Goyal, Associate Director of Student Life, predominantly works on junior and senior initiatives and events. He serves as advisor for the Junior-Senior Programming Advisory Board (JSAB) and Wharton GUIDE. Aman grew up in Toledo, Ohio,and went to Miami University of Ohio where he received a bachelor’s in psychology with a minor in neuroscience. He then went to graduate school at Penn where he received his master’s in higher education administration and master’s in public administration. When he’s not working, Aman can be found keeping up with current events and pop culture, planning his next adventure, or catching up with family and friends! firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Podolsky, Associate Director of Student Life, primarily works on first- and second-year programs and initiatives. She oversees the cohorts and the Sophomore Experience, co-leads Wharton New Student Orientation, and serves as advisor for the Transfer and Added Degree Advisory Board (TADAB). Lisa grew up in Rockville, Maryland, and attended college at Bucknell University, where she received a BA in psychology with a minor in creative writing. She continued her education at George Washington University where she received an MA in higher education administration. Lisa is currently pursuing a PhD in organizational development and change at Cabrini University. In her free time, Lisa loves traveling, reading, painting, and playing sports like dodgeball and volleyball! email@example.com