Graduating seniors are invited to apply to be the class speaker at the Wharton Undergraduate Graduation Ceremony on May 17, 2020.
If you are interested, please note the following:
- Your speech should be 3 – 5 minutes, maximum.
- It must be double spaced, in MS Word format, and submitted via the application below.
- Submissions are due by 11:59 PM Tuesday, March 31, 2020 [original deadline was March 22].
- A selection committee will review applications and invite finalists to deliver their speeches on Friday, April 10. The speaker will be chosen based on this presentation.
- The student speaker sits on the stage, not with fellow classmates, during the ceremony.
Any questions may be directed to Aman Goyal, Associate Director of Student Life, at email@example.com.