Graduating seniors are invited to apply to be the class speaker at the Wharton Undergraduate Graduation Ceremony.
If you are interested, please note the following:
- Your speech should be no more than 3 – 5 minutes long.
- It must be double spaced, in MS Word format.
- You must submit your speech via this application by 11:59pm EDT on Sunday, March 19.
- A selection committee will review applications and invite finalists to deliver their speeches on Friday, March 31. The speaker will be chosen based on the content of the written speech and delivery of their speech in person.
- Undergraduate Division staff will work with the selected speaker to adjust their speech as needed for the ceremony.
Any questions may be directed to Lee Kramer, Director of Student Life, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline has passed.