Students are able to invite a Wharton PhD student and one to three other Wharton undergraduates to lunch at local restaurants around campus compliments of the Wharton Undergraduate Division. This lunch program is intended to help undergraduates learn more about research career paths, the nature of doctoral training, and the implications for course preparation during undergraduate years.
The spring 2018 program runs from January 23 to April 20.
Make your request via the sign-up form at least one week before your desired lunch date. Requests will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All lunch requests must be authorized by Bernadette Butler via email confirmation.
- Any changes to confirmed lunch arrangements must be communicated to Bernadette Butler.
- If an undergraduate student is a no-show and does not provide advanced notice for missing a scheduled lunch, that student will be banned from making lunch requests for one full semester from the date of the no-show.
- If a doctoral student is unable to attend a confirmed lunch (last minute), the request is void.
- Undergraduate students may take the same doctoral student to lunch only twice during their undergraduate career.
- Undergraduates are limited to a maximum of three lunches per academic year.
- All receipts must be returned to Bernadette Butler no later than one business day after the lunch date.
If you have any questions, please contact Bernadette Butler.